From Parentvoice

Jump to: navigation, search
Home Education Equipment Family support Health and therapies Money and legal About us Contact us

Section: Education

Subsection: Educational Terms explained

Educational Psychologist (EP)

Address the problems experienced in education

Many children have problems with their development and learning at some point in their lives. Most improve with the help of their families, their schools and their friends. The Educational Psychologist can offer additional advice if schools or families are having difficulty helping the child to improve. They assess the needs of these children and advise their parents, school or the local authority about the best way to help them.

There is lots of information online about the Hampshire Educational Psychology Service, including details on how to contact the team and the type of support they are able to provide. To view the information Click here