From Parentvoice

Jump to: navigation, search
Home Education Equipment Family support Health and therapies Money and legal About us Contact us

Section: Money and legal

Subsection: Benefits

Housing Benefit

Benefit to help with your rent

You could get Housing Benefit to help you pay your rent if you’re on a low income. Housing Benefit can pay for part or all of your rent. How much you get depends on your income and circumstances.

You can apply for Housing Benefit whether you’re unemployed or working.This is dealt with by individual district/borough councils or by unitary authorities. If you are unsure which borough council you come under, then follow the link and enter your postcode and it will tell you which council and if you then click on that information it will redirect you to your local borough/district council contact details:

External Links